lørdag 27. oktober 2012

Venke Knutson - Jealous 'Cause I Love You

Venke Knutson is a Norwegian pop singer with three album under her belt so far. She's never been of any particular interest to me, but she was a contestant in the Norwegian selection process for the Eurovision Song Contest in 2010 with an amazing pop song. Who knows what the outcome of the international finals would have become if she was present to sing "Jealous 'Cause I Love You", but I'm pretty sure she would have made a bigger impression on the voting audience than the Norwegian contestant Didrik Solli-Tangen who ended as number 20 out of 25 with the in no way amazing "My Heart Is Yours". To quote a few reality shows, the audience did not agree that his heart was theirs. "Jealous 'Cause I Love You", on the other hand, is uplifting, catchy and memorable.

Watch and listen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar