tirsdag 8. januar 2013

David Bowie - Where Are We Now?

Wow, this morning I received the news that David Bowie, yes, none other, the one and only David Bowie, finally returns to the recording business after ten years of silence since his 2003 album Reality. Today is his 66th birthday, so I guess the timing is not coincidental. The first song from the forthcoming album The Next Day, due in March, was released today as well, and is a ballad called "Where Are We Now?", that takes us back to Bowie's Berlin trilogy of albums (Low, "Heroes" and Lodger). After listening to it four or five times, it's slowly getting to me, and I think at this moment that I really like it. It's good to have David Bowie back anyway, so that fact is in itself cause for celebration. Cheers, David!

Watch and listen


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar