søndag 21. august 2011

Everything But The Girl - I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love

Sorry to everyone for my little holiday absence, but now we're home. The blog is back in action but only for a few days I'm afraid as on Thursday there's another trip out in the world, work-related this time.

Never mind that right now. Instead you should listen to Everything But The Girl's wonderful 1993 composition "I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love", a new track that appeared on their compilation album Home Movies and a few weeks later as the title track on an EP. It didn't chart very well, but there you go. The world can be an unjust place sometimes. The song has a familiar theme. Many, myself included, have experienced what Tracey Thorn sings about here in her mesmerizing voice. Sometimes love just happens to drop by. Have a nice Sunday, everyone!

Listen



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar