søndag 19. januar 2014

2014 preview

2014 is gearing up to be an amazing year for good music. Already we've gotten great records from established artists like Rosanne Cash and Bruce Springsteen, and there is so much talent lurking that it's ridiculous. Already I've fallen head over heels in love with loads of new tracks, and although I have written about them already I thought I'd collect the earlier pieces here so it's easy to get a quick idea of what will be going on for the first few months - and beyond - of 2014.

Katy B - "Crying For No Reason"

Sasha Keable - "Careless Over You"

I Break Horses - "Faith"

Chlöe Howl - "No Strings" and more

Neonato - "Clouds Seen From Above"

Indiana - "Touch Me"

Ella Eyre - "Deeper"

James Vincent McMorrow - "Cavalier"

Snowbird - "Porcelain"

Shy For Shore - "Then The Heartbreak" and more

Lily Allen - "Air Balloon"

Sam Smith - "Money On My Mind"

Kråkesølv - "Ikke rart vi bli sprø"

Paloma Faith - "Can't Rely On You"

Wild Beasts - "Wanderlust"

Warpaint - "Love Is To Die"

Metronomy - "I'm Aquarius"

Vance Joy - "Riptide"

Banks - "Waiting Game"

Sivu - "Better Man Than He" (Thom Alt J Remix)

Sisyphus - "Calm It Down"






 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar