tirsdag 5. april 2011

Kiss/Susanna & The Magical Orchestra - Crazy Crazy Nights

"This is my music, it makes me proud, these are my people and this is my crowd, these are crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy nights"

This line never meant much to me when I heard the Kiss song "Crazy Crazy Nights" (1987). When hearing Susanna Wallumrød of Norwegian outfit Susanna & The Magical Orchestra do this song in an incredibly sparse version (2006) I realized it's really beautiful and that the lyrics are actually quite profound. Or can be, at least, if you put your mind to it. Which version do you like best? I have to admit that after hearing Susanna's version I like the original as well - a lot! Never liked it at all before so that must be good, right?

Kiss

Susanna & The Magical Orchestra



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar