onsdag 27. februar 2013

New playlist - 50 songs that should have been monster hits

I'm sure I'm not the only person ever to wonder why my favourite songs don't become huge hits. But unfortunately the world can be an unjust place. That's why far too few people know songs like "She Makes My Day", "Airport", "When A Woman Loves", "Living A Boy's Adventure Tale", "Leave A Light On" and "Play The Hits"...



I've compiled a playlist for Norwegian streaming company WiMP featuring these and 44 other underrated gems whose common ground is they should all have conquered charts around the world if things were working properly. And even if not all of these are completely unknown, they're still not known enough. I hope you like what you hear. Enjoy!

Playlist

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar